Summer Hockey Feb-Mar 2021 Registrations open
Feb-March 2021 Summer Hockey is back in Wellington at National Hockey Stadium, Elsdon, and Fraser Park.
Wellington Hockey Association is excited to announce 2021 Summer Hockey program so get involved in sport this summer with WHA. Please note those teams who had already registered in early October for both pre- and post-Xmas summer hockey need not to be register again. We will pick up your team name and other details from earlier registration.
Venues and details below:
- National Hockey Stadium, Wellington: juniors and social adults
- Elsdon Park, Porirua: juniors and social adults
- Fraser Park, Lower Hutt: juniors and social adults
Social Summer Hockey for Juniors and Social adults:
- Social adults’ dates and days: 6-week league on TUESDAYS starting 9 February and finishing 16 March 2021
- Year 5/6 and 7/8’s dates and days: 6-week league on MONDAYS starting 15 February and finishing 22 March 2021
- Yr 3/4 game day will be Tuesday starting 15 Feb.
- 5-a-side 30 mins non-stop on half turf for social adults’ hockey - umpires provided
- 6-a-side 35 mins non-stop on half turf for Year 5/6 and 7/8 – NO umpires provided
- 6-a-side 35 mins non-stop on half turf for Year 3/4 – NO umpires provided. For Yr 3/4 game day will be Tuesday starting 15 Feb.
Juniors league: $90 per team (earliest start time 4.00pm).
Social adults league: $180 per team (earliest start time 6.15pm).
If you are not in a team but would like to play you can enter in the form choosing the 'individual' option instead of 'team entry'. Individual registration does not guarantee automatic entry to a team. WHA list out all individual entries of a particular grade and send them to teams before summer hockey begins to check if there are any places left within any teams. We will contact individual registrations in case a team ask for additional players. We will do best to find a team to play for.
Entries close on Monday 1st February for social adults and Monday 8th February 2021 for juniors as this gives us time to set up the leagues and get the draws out to teams in advance. Please use one registration form for each team.
Registration Form - https://forms.gle/ejJhFvH6pB7KG2cW9
Contact for Summer Hockey:
George at firstname.lastname@example.org