SUMMER HOCKEY 2018 - Enter as a team or an individual
Summer Hockey Block 2 starts late January or early February depending on what league you're signing up for. All leagues will be 6-week blocks except for the Masters 11-a-side that will be 7 weeks.
We have competitions on offer to suit any age or ability throughout the summer months. Click on our website at THIS LINK to see which one is for you.
You'll start the week or 29 January or 5 February and finish by 16 March. Registrations close 19 January. To enter as a team or as an individual go to the link below:
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER HOCKEY
- Small Sticks (year 3 through to year 8) - NHS, Elsdon, Maidstone
- Secondary Girls and Secondary Boys - NHS, Elsdon
- Social (Open and Recreational) - NHS, Fraser, Elsdon
- Masters (35+) 11-a-side men's and Masters (30+) 11-a-side women's - NHS
- Hockey 5s men's and women's - Fraser
- Hockey 9s men's and women's - NHS (P1) and Fraser (P2 to R3)
For anyone else who's keen to get involved in any of the Summer Hockey options listed above make sure you register online BEFORE 19 January.
If you have any questions please contact Jo Murray on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 976116.