Small Sticks In School
Small Sticks is the fun junior hockey programme for kids aged between 4 and 13. It teaches basic movement skills and introduces the game of hockey as a fun and exciting sport to play and learn.
Small Sticks in Schools is a three year partnership between Wellington Hockey and the school.
- Four coaching sessions per class delivered by an accredited coach
- A teacher in service training session to upskill teachers
- A festival day at the completion of the programme
- A school resource kit, including 30 sticks and 30 balls, and coaching resources
- Marketing material to help engage and inform students and their parents
If your school is interested please email email@example.com